Full payment is required at the time of registration for each class. Class fees may be paid in person with cash, or credit card.
Unless otherwise noted: Classes are for adults and all students must be at least 13 years of age to register unless they are posted specifically as a children’s class. Some classes such as the “Interactive Birthday Party” class have no age restrictions however there must be an attending adult.
General Cancellation Policies:
If for any reason Lambert Academy should cancel a class, a full refund will be offered to the student, however Lambert Academy does not accept responsibility for hotel or airline cancellation penalties or other expenses incurred due to class cancellation.
Lambert Academy reserves the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment up until 48 hours before the class date. We reserve the right to change class schedules or adjust necessary fees without prior notice. If a cancellation or changes do occur, a full refund will be given to the students.
If a student cancellation is received outside of seven (7) business days prior to the start of the first class*, a credit note, less a $25 administration fee, will be issued. This credit note can be applied to future classes and will expire after six (6) months from the date of issue.
If a student cancellation is received within two (2) days of the start of the first class*, the student then will forfeit 50% of the class fee and will be issued a class credit for the balance of the class fee. This credit note can be applied to future classes and will expire after six (6) months from the date of issue.
Should you be sending someone else in your place, please be sure to contact us so that we can have the appropriate name and paperwork in order.
Please Note: If the cancellation is within 24 hours of the start of class or a “No Show”, the student will forfeit the entirety of the class fee.
Many of our classes are more than one session. Unfortunately we cannot provide “make-up” classes for any missed sessions, so please be sure to attend all sessions.
Classes will begin on time, so please be sure to allow enough time to arrive and prepare prior to the start of the class. Every attempt will be made to keep the class running smoothly and on time, however some classes may run over, so please plan accordingly. Every attempt will be made to cover all of the material outlined in the class description. However in some cases, it may be necessary to change the class outline due to time limitations and/or other unavoidable situations.
Videoing the class process and video shorts are NOT allowed in class. However, pictures of your own work may be taken and we welcome all social media posts and updates. For the consideration of our instructors and other students, we ask that you refrain from posting step-by-step in progress pictures of our classes & the material covered.
For the consideration of fellow students and the instructors, please be sure to quiet all cell phones.
Please be sure to wear comfortable clothing. In order to maintain Health & Safety standards, if you have long hair please keep it tied up for the duration of the class.
2. What Information is Collected.
(a) Information You Provide to Us:
We collect the Personally Identifiable Information you choose to enter on various pages of our site, or that you may choose to give us in some other way (such as by email, physical mail, or by telephone). For example, you will be asked to provide Personally Identifiable Information when you register for access to certain portions of our site, sign up for newsletters or mailings, or make a purchase.
The categories of Personally Identifiable Information we collect are your first and last name, e-mail address, physical address, and telephone number.
You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
(b) Automatic Information:
When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server.
Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or you can change your settings to refuse to accept cookies.
3. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities as follows:
(a) to improve the content of our site;
(b) to customize the content and/or layout of site pages for each individual visitor;
(c) used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site;
(d) shared with other reputable organizations to help them contact consumers for marketing purposes;
(e) used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
4. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We offer some of our services in connection with other web sites. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies. Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session. You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose Personally Identifiable Information on message boards or in chat areas, that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond our control and this policy.
5. Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. Access to your information may be provided to third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our site. In addition, we may sell our business or buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, user information may be transferred along with other assets. We may also disclose your information in response to a court order and we may disclose your information when we believe we are required to do so by law. We may disclose your information in connection with the collection of amounts you may owe to us and to law enforcement authorities whenever we deem it appropriate or necessary. Please note we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure.
6. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
7. Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. If we discover we have received any information from a child under the age of 18 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe we have received any information from or about anyone under the age of 18, please contact us at the address listed below. 8. How You Can Access Your Information. You can request access to all your personally identifiable information maintained by us by sending an e-mail to us at the address listed below. Upon request we offer you the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in your personally identifiable information. You can have this information corrected by sending us an e-mail at the address listed below.