STRUCTURED CAKES MASTERY COURSE
Construct a Gravity Defying Cake Structures
A cake structure is called the Armature in this case. Armature is the framework around which Sculpted cakes are built. This framework provides structure and stability, especially when a soft, pliable materials such as icing are being used.
There Is No Limit To The Incredible Cakes You Can Create
Once You Know Cake Structures!
What is Covered in the
Structured Cakes Mastery Course?
- Types of Armatures and When to use each
- Armature is the framework around which Sculpted Cakes are built. This framework provides structure and stability, especially when soft, pliable materials, such as cake and icing, are being used as the medium
- Three Structure Types
- Basic / Intermediate / Advanced
- Creating Blueprints for Intermediate and Advanced Structures
- Configuring Armatures for Maximum Stability
- Building and Mounting Armature to Various Cake Bases
- Application of Edible Elements to Structures
- Stabilizing Food Products for Desired Structural Results
- Covering Non-Traditional Cake Shapes
- Elementals of Gravity Defying Cakes
- Modeling Chocolate sculpting
You will construct an advanced level, gravity defying, structured cake.
All blueprints, manuals, and instructions are yours to keep.
All materials, supplies and tools to complete this project will be provided for your use.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's included in the program? Do I have to purchase any additional tools?
All your tools are included, the only thing you need to bring is your great attitude and your motivation to succeed.