Would You Like To Turn Your Passion For Cake Decorating Into a Full or Part-time Business?
A Message From Lesi and Her Graduates
From The Desk Of Lesi Lambert
- Calgary Alberta, Canada Dear Friend, Valued Customer, Fellow Entrepreneur, Future Success Story... Are you considering a career change in the upcoming year but don’t know where to start? Are you facing a possible layoff and an uncertain future? Considered becoming a professional cake designer!
Welcome To The Lambert Academy Professional Cake Designer Certification Program
I am a firm believer in building your own lifestyle. I was once in the corporate world, working to build a future. But it wasn’t mine. I was an employee. I made good money but I was not enjoying my life. I felt like my time belonged to someone else. I could not take a holiday unless it fit someone else’s schedule. I was scripted as to when I worked, how many hours I worked, and with whom I worked.
I am here to tell you that YOU can change all of that. Just like I did!
It will give you all of the hands on skill building and information that you will need to create your dream job or work in your dream profession.
Program registrations are ongoing and new sessions run every other month. HOWEVER, we are now creating a wait list as class seating is very limited. This limited seating ensures that your learning experience will better target your individual requirements.
The Professional Cake Designer Certification Program Is Designed To Provide You With Everything You Need For YOUR New Business!
The Five Week Premier Certification Program will run every other month, Monday thru Friday from 9:00am – 4:00pm each day. It offers over 180 hours of hands on experience and training.
Curriculum includes but is not limited to:
- Food Safety Certification
- Baking Primer (Technique and Theory)
- Icings, Frostings, Fillings and Ganaches
- Baking for Allergies and Food Sensitivity
- Primary Design Application (Techniques and Theory)
- Royal Icing Techniques for Design
- Fondant and Modeling Chocolate (Technique and Theory)
- Facial Modeling in Chocolate
- Edible Fabrics and Laces
- Realistic Sugar Florals – Design and Display
- Wedding Cakes – Design and Display
- Wedding Consultations – Tasting Set up, Bookings and Contracts
- Special Occasion Cakes and Incidentals
- Advanced Stencil / Mold Production and Implementation
- Sculpted Cakes (Intro to Structures and Armatures)
- Starting Your Cake Business and Making it Successful (How to effectively cost, sell, advertise)
- Step by Step AHS and CoC Regulations for Business Set Up
- Showcasing Your Wares – Food Photography
- Face to face time with skilled professionals in fields of expertise
And so much more……. Please keep in mind that this program may not be for everyone. Our classes are extremely small to ensure very personal guidance throughout the process, so we will only accept serious applicants.
If you are committed to the idea of starting a business and changing your profession, this is definitely the program for you.
To enter into the process, you are required to complete the pre-application at the bottom of this post. Once your application has been reviewed, you will be contacted for an interview to ensure that this is the right fit for your needs. It is a short questionnaire to help me get to know you. Then, once we have spoken, you will know more about me and my vision for this program as well.
Frequently Asked Questions and...
What Are Your Qualifications To Teach a Course Like This?
Q: What's included in the program? Do I have to purchase any additional tools?
A: All your tools are included, the only thing you need to bring is your great attitude and your motivation to succeed.
Q: What if I strategically take all the hobby classes over time, won't that give me everything offered in the Certification Program?
A: Absolutely not, the hobby classes are designed for the weekend caker who wants to bake and decorate a nice cake for family. These classes do not go into the depth that a professional requires to have the skills in both decorating and business. Think of it like going to the YMCA for swimming lessons and comparing that to the training and coaching an Olympic athlete goes through in order to compete. Both are swimming lessons but there is a huge difference in skill level.
The short answer to if I'm qualified to teach this class:
- Reason 1 - We are a licensed training facility and AHS approved kitchen located in Woodbine, Calgary, Alberta. Canada
- Reason 2 - I am a long standing Certified Master Cake Designer with thousands of hours of experience teaching children and adults.
- Reason 3 - I have studied and received certification to instruct and train adult learners.
- Reason 4 - After 28 years in the medical field, I gave up a very lucrative position to pursue my passion.
- Reason 5 - I have built a successful full-time cake decorating business from nothing.
- Reason 6 - I have been presented with many awards for my work, been praised and recognized by some the best cake designers in the industry.
- Reason 7 - I have formally trained with some of the biggest names in the cake decorating industry and traveled all over North America to get my training.
- Reason 8 - I built a fully licensed bakery (studio) in my home and work out of it full time.
- Reason 9 - My largest single cake project sold for @ $8,000 and took 180 hours to complete. It fed over 900 people. It was an epic project that has people asking for similar works still to date.
- Reason 10 - I started out teaching Wilton courses and progressed through all the stages to where I am now. I remember how hard it was because I had to figure it all out myself.
- Reason 11 - I have personally taught over a 1000 students on everything from basic cake decorating to advanced 3-D sculptures.
- Reason 12 - I am in demand as a designer and was recently flown to another country to work on a “Celebrity” wedding.
- Reason 13 - Teaching is my passion and I am very good at it…just ask my students.
Registration Ends For The Next Certification Program In:
Program Pricing: $5,274.98 (includes GST)
NEW! We Now Offer Interest Free Payment Plans To Meet Your Budget!
The program dates For 2018 are as follows:
September 4 - October 5, 2018 (Sold Out) November 5 - December 7, 2018 (Sold Out)
January 21 - February 22, 2019 (Only 3 Seats Remaining)
March 11 - May 31, 2019 (get your application in today!)
June 10 - July 12, 2019 (get your application in today!)
September 23 - October 25, 2019 (get your application in today!)
November 11 - December 13, 2019 (get your application in today!)